Part Time Cook – Oaks Broome –
Oaks Hotels & Resorts is a leader in strata–titled management accommodation with properties located in prime CBD and stunning resort destinations across Australia, New Zealand, Dubai and Thailand. Oaks is owned by Minor International, one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the Asia Pacific region, with internationally recognised Brands including Anantara and Avani and is looking to further expand the Oaks brand both nationally and abroad
Incredible opportunity now available for an experienced, motivated and dedicated Cook to join our Food and Beverage team on a Part Time basis in Broome, Western Australia .
Oaks Hotels & Resorts currently operate two successful Food & Beverage operations in Western Australia, namely “Oaks Broome” and “Oaks Cable Beach Sanctuary Resort”.
Candidates on working holiday visa onshore who are immediately available, as well as offshore candidates who can readily move and get onboard within 1-2 months’ notice, are also welcome to apply. Visa sponsorship may be offered to the most suitable candidates.
The successful applicant must:
- Hold relevant cookery qualification and previous experience in a similar role.
- Be flexible to work a range of different shifts, including weekends.
- Be able to work under pressure within a dynamic team environment.
- Be able to coach and motivate less experienced members of the kitchen team.
- Be self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In return, you’ll receive:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Career progression and transfer opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all Hotels & Resorts across the Group including Anantara Hotels & Resorts.