Dining Room Server needed in Canada –
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell Retirement Residences is the place for you.
We are always looking for empathetic, positive and passionate individuals committed to Making People’s Lives Better. With over 200 residences across Canada, we have an opportunity for you that will make a difference in your life.
- Setting-up and cleaning-up of the dining room for meal service;
- Serving meals to residents and a gracious and friendly manner;
- General kitchen duties.
- Previous experience in providing food services in a Retirement Residence and/or previous hospitality experience;
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate.