Crystal Gallery Dubai needs Sales Coordinator –
The Sales Coordinator is a key member of the company’s sales team. The Sales Coordinator supports the sales team and coordinates sales-related activities within the company thus helping achieve sales targets. The Sales Coordinator does not have responsibility for selling but plays an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the sales team. The Sales Coordinator must have excellent coordination, administrative and communication skills, together with an ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
- Enters orders in the computer system on behalf of the sales team.
- Act as first point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when sales executives are not available.
- Responds to sales enquiries received on the company website or through online chat.
- Forwards enquiries received through web chat to the sales team for necessary action.
- Provides customer requirements to the graphic design department.
- Emails product design received from graphic design department to sales team as and when required.
- Checks with management team on pricing for orders / enquiries received.
- Prepares quotations and sends the same to customers and sales team.
- Follows up with customer for order confirmation and purchase orders when necessary.
- Prepares job order once customer confirmation is received and sends the same to production and operations team.
- Follows up with production and operations team on status of job.
- Keeps customers and sales team informed of production status, delays etc.
- Prepares invoices to be sent to customers.
- Coordinates delivery schedules with production and dispatch teams and the customers.
- Follows up with customers for payment.
- Provides overseas shipment specifications (such as weight, volume, size, dimensions etc.) to purchasing department for purposes of obtaining shipping costs.
- Works towards enhancing processes and systems.
- Remains updated on product information and specifications.
- Prepares various MIS reports.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent coordination and organization ability.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Confident personality with customer service focus.
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner.
- Good computer skills.
- Indian female candidate preferred.