Cleaner needed urgently in Australia –
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hardworking Cleaner to join our team at the Southbank Education and Training Precinct, Providing Facility Maintenance services to TAFE Queensland, Brisbane.
The position is responsible for ensuring toilets are clean, internal spaces are clean, rubbish is removed and the entire Campus is clean and respectable, meeting all expectations of the client. All cleaning staff are responsible for attending ad hoc cleaning requests from time to time.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrated experience in commercial
- Ability to deliver a high standard of cleanliness
- Demonstrated safe manual handling and work practices, maintaining a safe work environment for self and others.
- Ability to obtain a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
This great inner city location provides suitable public transport options, with both train stations and bus stations in close walking proximity.
There is an opportunity for one full time night shift position hours and shifts as follows:
- 38 hours
- Mon-Thurs shifts – 22.24 – 06.00
- Friday shifts – 16.24 – 00.00
If this is the position you are looking for, please apply now!
Job Number: 560450
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, as well as a National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.